Home > Windows 10 > 4870 Crossfire Bsod

4870 Crossfire Bsod

Contents

My symptons are flashing of display for 5 times, then BSOD appeloappelo View Public Profile Find all posts by appeloappelo (#15) mR Yellow Maha Guru Videocard: Thank you. aireca View Public Profile Find all posts by aireca (#9) Espionage724 Maha Guru Videocard: NVIDIA GeForce 945M (2GB) Processor: Intel Core i7-6500U Mainboard: RayleighSL Memory: Soundcard: PSU: Chicony Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last Jump to page: Thread Tools Show Printable Version January 31, 2010,10:49 #1 Udayakiran View Profile View Forum Posts View Forum Threads Junior have a peek at this web-site

I haven't run any tests on my memory, but I tried booting with one stick at a time and it's the same story, so either they're both ok or both bad.Edited When it boots up, the computer gets stuck in the "Starting Windows" screen. I am really crossing my fingers here. Password Media Gallery Register Members List LAN Calendar Today's Posts Search Search Forums Show Threads Show Posts Tag Search Advanced Search Go to Page... http://techiwiki.net/bsod/4870-crossfire-bsod/

Atikmdag.sys Bsod Windows 7

I monitored temperatures using Catalyst Control Centre and GPU-Z. No change. Quote February 1, 2010,16:28 #7 Udayakiran View Profile View Forum Posts View Forum Threads Junior Member Joined Jan 2010 Posts 17 Re: Blue Screen of Death when activating second GPU of

After a while, it BSODs, quoting the same driver file. Tomorrow after work I will reinstall windows 7 if I have to.. uninstall CCC and run driversweeper here~http://phyxion.net/Driver-Sweeper/Driver-Sweeper/Version-3-2-0/ vexun11Feb 14, 2012, 8:39 PM I ran driversweeper before I reinstalled CCC I reinstalled the drivers again and reset the cmos, now I am in Atikmdag.sys Crash Windows 10 Spadje Quote February 1, 2010,17:29 #10 Alvie1981 View Profile View Forum Posts View Forum Threads Veteran Onion Computer Specs Motherboard or Laptop: Gigabyte GA-P67A-D3-B3 Chipset: P67 CPU: i5 2500k CPU Overclock

Conversation with ATI support I spoke with ATI today as they are closed on the weekend. 1st tier was an idiot. Atikmdag.sys Bsod Windows 10 I was getting the same BSODs as you when I enabled Crossfire (atikmpag.sys). Quote February 1, 2010,17:29 #9 Spadje View Profile View Forum Posts View Forum Threads Veteran Firefly Computer Specs Motherboard or Laptop: Asus Z97-E USB 3.1 Chipset: Z97 CPU: Intel i7 4790K My system is very stable in all kinds of games and benchmarks, it's when I restart and get a blue screen.

Altering my registry to 8 seconds instead of default 2, or disabling the timeout completely yielded no errors or progress. Atikmdag.sys Driver Update Similar Threads - Crossfire BSOD Windows Forum Date Geforce GTX 1070 vs 2x Radeon RX 480 CrossFire (PCLab) Video Cards and Graphics Jul 8, 2016 Crossfire 390x with 2600k @ 4.5 solved R9 280x Crossfire: Blue screen of death: help! I honestly havent had any BSOD crashes (7970 12.4WHQL) since I switched my desktop into non AERO mode. (Windows 7 basic) I have tested it for about a week and a

Atikmdag.sys Bsod Windows 10

started windows and installed latest drivers 7. Even after a fresh windows(x64) install the BSOD apears after any ATI driver was installed. Atikmdag.sys Bsod Windows 7 Once Windows is installed, install the mother boards drivers and the video cards drivers. Atikmdag.sys Windows 10 Error do you have the same problem in vista or only in windows 7? #3 faxon, May 19, 2009 (You must log in or sign up to post here.) Show Ignored

Mobo: Intel DG33FB. http://webamplayer.com/windows-10/ati-bsod-fix.html System Specification: Proc: Intel Core2Quad Q6600. and w/o DWM Vsync is disabled for desktop and movies.. Interestingly, your post doesn't mention adding the 2nd card at any point, so I'll assume that all of this is to be done while BOTH cards are in place. Atikmpag.sys Download

it might help a lot. http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles...rmessages.aspx Microsoft's explanation http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device...m_timeout.mspx No go. I will consider all reasonable offers. Source The irony for here me was that this was the fix I needed.

I bought the card from another guy in the USA and now i'm in India. Atikmdag.sys Download New driver install process suggested by another forum member: uninstall drivers and catalyst install manger. Will try tonight and post back.

When i activate it, Windows freezes up and a blue screen of death appears and then restarts.

The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn. -- Aria -- Dark -- Fast Contact Us - The Guru of 3D - Archive This time I got the error code 0x0000009c(not sure how many zeros were there) Take out a 5830 and uninstall and reinstall drivers... It is not software, it is hardware, RMA the card. Atikmpag.sys Bsod Windows 10 I have an ATI Mobility HD Radeon 4670.

All Rights Reserved. Please help. Espionage724 View Public Profile Find all posts by Espionage724 (#10) Kinematic9 Newbie Videocard: Sapphire 7970 3GB Processor: Intel i7 860 Mainboard: Memory: Soundcard: PSU: 750 Antec 05-19-2012, 15:25 | have a peek here If you have more questions or want to see my dump file just post.

I tried to fix it for days: installed drivers, re-installed Windows, etc. I'm at my wits' end. I am just going to reinstall windows tomorrow.It's not so much a squealing sound as it is a soft quiet high pitch sound that's very subtle goes away and come's back, I want to thank Be Quiet!

Newer Than: Search this thread only Search this forum only Display results as threads More... A 116 bugcheck happens when the display driver cannot recover from crashing, when it can recover, you won't get that bugcheck, the screen will just go black and come with saying solved Multiple blue screens of death solved Help requested with blue screens persisting across different versions of windows! vexun11Feb 14, 2012, 8:11 PM Installation complete, it said there were warnings during the installation.

I uninstalled all ATI software 2. RussK1Feb 14, 2012, 8:33 PM vexun11 said: I have the perfect overclock configurations all preset in my bios I kind of knew what I was doing before I put this card The driver is the culprit: This was probably caused by the following module: atikmpag.sys (atikmpag+0x6DCC) Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA800AFCC010, 0xFFFFF88005806DCC, 0x0, 0xD) Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys product: AMD driver company: Debugging Details: ------------------ FAULTING_IP: atikmpag+7ae4 fffff880`043b1ae4 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116 PROCESS_NAME: System CURRENT_IRQL: 0 STACK_TEXT: fffff880`023b89c8 fffff880`0445e000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`07c32010 fffff880`043b1ae4 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx fffff880`023b89d0 fffff880`0445dd0a

My ATI Radeon HD driver is: atiumdag 9.2.0.0 (Catalyst 12.10) / Win7 64 (from GPU-Z). Loading Dump File [C:\Users\BSOD\Downloads\042312-21715-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\MS Symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols Executable search path is: Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP They use this design principle for all of their products. Blue Screen of Death when activating second GPU of 4870x2.

TDR Timeout Article detailing the issue - has existed for 3 years across multiple manufacturers of display adapters. Then start from scratch with the card. why that agression from you? I would like to add that I am not crashing out of games with any errors - I do not believe this to be related to the common issue plaguing Vista